Adding prepaid gratuities to use third CruiseNext cert?

anonmom

For some reason, my NCL.com account shows a balance of $2.75, even though I paid in full months ago. The weird thing is, it offers me the opportunity to use one of my CruiseNext certs to pay. But then it won't accept it, presumably because there is no way to use part of a CruiseNext certificate.

Here's my question: is there any way I can get my account to show the prepaid gratituities of $2xx, so that I can pay that with the Cruise Next certificate? I tried adding it to my cart, but then it doesn't let me use CruiseNext.

I know that we are not supposed to be able to use a third CruiseNext certificate, but I remember when we were only supposed to be allowed to use one, but if you got a nice NCL rep on the phone they would let you do it and the computer would accept it.

Thanks for any information you can give!

Sent from my moto x4 using Forums mobile app

Did you really type $2.75 and ask about using a cruise next cert.? Just pay the $2.75. Your DSC/Gratuity will be added daily to your onboard account and or pre-pay the DSC/gratuity ahead of time.

It appears that no, you can not use a 3rd cert. for any reason on the reservation.

Did you really type $2.75 and ask about using a cruise next cert.? Just pay the $2.75. Your DSC/Gratuity will be added daily to your onboard account and or pre-pay the DSC/gratuity ahead of time.

It appears that no, you can not use a 3rd cert. for any reason on the reservation.

Um, no, the point isn't about how to pay the $2.75, LOL.

The point is that it looks like this is an opportunity to use a third CruiseNext certificate. If anyone has been in the same situation where it seems like NCL will allow you to use a third CruiseNext, and you figured out how to do it, please post your workaround. Thanks!

Sent from my moto x4 using Forums mobile app

You can't. The system won't take it. I tried on my last cruise when the TA applied 2 and I called NCL to try adding another one a few weeks later. Without telling the agent I already applied 2, she tried and got an error. After she looked in to it, she saw 2 were applied already.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk