Paradise movies?

ShadowCat92

My husbands favorite thing to do while onboard is to watch the dive-in movies regardless what is playing. He's a film major and a huge movie buff so it makes sense. But after booking the Paradise I noticed that there is no screen were they would be showing movies and our ship is not listed under the ships that carry dive-in movies. Has anyone recently been on the Paradise that can confirm if there are movies played on board? I just want to set his expectations now because the last 2 ships we have been on both had them. 

Thank you!

As you already mentioned, Paradise does not have dive in movies or an outdoor screen. I have never seen any movies shown on Paradise; however, I have only sailed on Paradise 3 times so what I have experienced may not be the same on every cruise.  

Edited by PhillyFan33579

I just got off of Paradise last Saturday and they did show 2 movies during the cruise (Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom and Avengers: Infinity War). They do not have a dive in movie screen so they show them in the Queen Mary Lounge. There was only 1 showing of each movie and it was at 8pm on the evenings we were in Cozumel & Grand Caymen, no movies on sea days. Hope that helps.