Speakers on mini cruise

Marronnier

I'm booked on the QV mini cruise from Southampton to Hamburg and back leaving on 10th January.

The Cunard pdf listing speakers on the QV does not have this cruise listed - although it does have the cruise before and after this one listed. Is this likely to mean there will be no speakers on this short cruise or just they haven't for some reason published them?

Thanks for for any information or 'Insights'!

Thank you for this additional information. Your report has given me a real flavour of the cruise. I was very interested to hear about the shuttle in to Hamburg. I've note from my Voyage Personaliser that the dress code each evening is "Smart Attire". Is this the same as last year? So no need to take formal wear.

Thanks

• Like 1

I don't know if your cruise will be the same but we've just returned from a 4 day cruise on QM2 Southampton to Hamburg and back to Southampton, our voyage personaliser also said smart attire. Once on board the second night was a gala night which we could either wear smart attire or participate in more formal wear. Most people were not wearing formal wear. Hope this helps and enjoy Hamburg.

As I can travel to/from Southampton without flying (and therefore without weight/bag restrictions), on the Southampton-Hamburg-Southampton trips I've packed formal wear just in case there is an "optional" formal night.

Indeed on quite a few short Cunard cruises I've noted several people on each trip dressed formally regardless of there being no scheduled "official" formal night during the cruise.

Edited by pepperrn

On 10/20/2018 at 10:06 AM, Marronnier said:

I'm booked on the QV mini cruise from Southampton to Hamburg and back leaving on 10th January.

The Cunard pdf listing speakers on the QV does not have this cruise listed - although it does have the cruise before and after this one listed. Is this likely to mean there will be no speakers on this short cruise or just they haven't for some reason published them?

Thanks for for any information or 'Insights'!

I couldn’t find this cruise - do you mean leaving on 6 jan and returning the 10th?