Notify NCL of plane change?

Equijen

We made our own air arrangements and pre-registered with NCL as required, including reporting the time and flight number of our return flight. We just got word that the airline has changed their flight number, but not the flight departure time. Do we need to notify NCL of this change? If so, do we re-pre-register or just let someone know when we get to the ship?

We made our own air arrangements and pre-registered with NCL as required, including reporting the time and flight number of our return flight. We just got word that the airline has changed their flight number, but not the flight departure time. Do we need to notify NCL of this change? If so, do we re-pre-register or just let someone know when we get to the ship?

You can log in and update your pre registration online. I don't believe it is critical.

I would think you could wait until you board the ship. If it affects the time you might want to get off the ship just let reception know and they can get you a different luggage tag for disembarkation. That's what we did on our last cruise. We got one color tag and I just went down to reception and got an earlier time.

Archived