Maya Chan Question -- NCL 2020 Cruise

ajtraveler66

We are considering booking an NCL Getaway cruise for February of 2020.  

Costa Maya is one of the ports, but we are only to be there from 7 a.m. until 2 p.m.  

I would love to go to Maya Chan resort, but it just doesn't seem like it would be very practical with such a short time at the port.  Thoughts anyone?  If it were a ship excursion, I would do it in a minute.  But since we have to be on our own, I really hesitate.

Not a problem.  The folks at Maya Chan are keyed in to what ships are in port and they will have a handle as to what time you need to leave the resort to get back to the ship.   I would suggest writing to them to find out what they recommend.  It's a great way to spend the morning.

• 4 weeks later...

We were just there last week.  Our ship, Reflection, arrived at 1130 and departed at 600.  We went and had a great time.  We ;eft Maya Chan at 430 to return to the ship.  The only negative, which is unavoidable, was the long walk in 90 heat to the pick up point.  Other than that we had a great time.  Everyone was very welcoming and couldn't do enough for us.  The food was excellent nd the drink very welcome.  We will return in April thankfully for a longer, full day.