Costa Customer Service!

dogger

:) If the folks at the 1800 number are anything like the folks on the ship, service won't be an issue.

Two times today I called with some issues, both times it looked like I was out luck, both times they put me on hold and came back with a great solution.

:) If the folks at the 1800 number are anything like the folks on the ship, service won't be an issue.

Two times today I called with some issues, both times it looked like I was out luck, both times they put me on hold and came back with a great solution.

I'm having difficulties with Costa replying to my internet email, they just don't reply or even acknowlege.:mad:

Perhaps I ought to try old way:rolleyes:

Do you have the 1800 number:confused:

• 3 weeks later...

I've been calling and getting the run around about an upgrade, call again, still going to COST money. So I call today, fine let me pay for an upgrade and get me into the SWEET life of a suite.

Sorry, the Suites LEFT are only for two people, I then got on the phone with Mark with Costa and he checked, yep, no suites available for 3 people, on hold, etc and came back and would give us a bump to a panorama for the price of the suite. He asked where I'd like the cabin, aft please.

Said he'd call me back, said you must be at work, you get back to work and I'll call you!!!

Calls me back, leaves a voicemail, calls again leaves a voicemail with his personal number for me to call.

I call back, says sorry no panorama suite but what I was able to do was get you in a Grand Suite!!!!!!! WOW!!!! :)

Now I am totally impressed AGAIN by their Customer Service!!!

I am paying for the upgrade to a suite, but not the a panorama or NOW a

GRAND SUITE.

Life is good!!!!!

Their Web site is probably the worst I've ever seen. Day after day I get nothing but error messages when trying to see excursions, check my itinerary, or anything else personalized. Emailing the web dude (as requested by the error messages) gets me nothing but ignored. A real prize operation :(

Murray

Their Web site is probably the worst I've ever seen. Day after day I get nothing but error messages when trying to see excursions, check my itinerary, or anything else personalized. Emailing the web dude (as requested by the error messages) gets me nothing but ignored. A real prize operation :(

Murray

I agree too that the website is the pits.....UNTIL....you get a guy on the phone from Costa to walk thru it with you... From that day on, I have had not one bit of trouble getting onto and into their website.... Try calling 1-800-247-7320 x 1. Unfortunately I don't remember his name (I think it could have been Mark) but he was wonderful.... Hope this helps...

Elaine :)

It really amazes me how bad the Costa website is because the customer service people that you reach by phone are terrific. This past december we were booked on Mediterranea and there were ten of us in the group. Our TA said that the largest tables in the restaurant were for 8 persons. So I called Costa directly and spoke to the "dining room co-ordinator" whose name escapes me at the moment. I told her that if they would take a table for 8 and turn into a table for 10, we would be perfectly satisfied if it was a tight squeeze. She said that she would get in touch with the maitre d' as soon as the ship got back to Florida and then let us know by phone if it was possible.

I thought, "well that's the last time I'll hear about this"........but I was dead wrong. About 3 weeks before our cruise, she called me on the phone and even e-mailed me as well. She said that it was all arranged for the 10 of us to be at one table, and she even gave me the table number assignment. Now that's what I call terrific service, don't you agree??? :p

I agree too that the website is the pits.....UNTIL....you get a guy on the phone from Costa to walk thru it with you... From that day on, I have had not one bit of trouble getting onto and into their website.... Try calling 1-800-247-7320 x 1. Unfortunately I don't remember his name (I think it could have been Mark) but he was wonderful.... Hope this helps...

Elaine :)

Elaine,

Thanks to your number ,I have reached ,fom the Netherlands, Costa line!

It 's very difficult to get such a number and I was amazed -- It Works--

after putting the countrynr .first

I am on a balconycab. 82--? but I am longing for an aft cabin.

Not available ( in our country they said ) but monday I am trying !

Its a 16 day cruise and a good cabin is nescessary.As a single I pay twice the cabinprice and that is a lot.

I am not so lucky to live in the USA ,there are really bargains!

Last year I booked --the Prinsendam-- via the USA.

So I know the difference ,a cruisevacation extra!!!!

How's your RollCall going?

Nobody is in april crossing the Atlantic . Pity

For you all, happy thoughts and greetings from Holland.

Hey Dogger, I was wondering if you were going to post that here. Sounds like others have had good service too if talking to Costa directly. Their web site really is the pits. I clicked on the FAQs today and every link I tried to open had an error message. Haven't checked excursions since we signed up.

Getting close!

The only excursion you need to worry about is working with Aaron Rodgers technique in throwing the football on your cruise!!!

You're doing the Western right. Peat Taylor is great for an Island tour In Ochos Rios at http://www.peattaylor.com/index.html

Tooks us to Dunn River, but also does a great island tour.

On Grand Cayman, check out Captain Bryan http://caymanislandsdiscounts.com/CaptainBryan.htm

Both are far cheaper than the ship

We have our excursons booked. It's going to be great! My brother and sister-in-law have a place in the Caymans and our daughter is flying down for the week, so that day is taken care of! And we are doing Dunns River along with maybe the other 80 Packer cruisers! :)

What I was on the FAQs for was to see how to order a bottle of champaign for the travel agent and her husband.

Have a great time on your cruise! If I don't come back, Don't send reinforcements!

Murray

Yukon;

NWT here! I called the customer service line - pressed the number for the accounting dept.- got them to transfer me to the Internet Helpdesk SUPERVISOR (Manager). Told him about numerous voice mails and emails left--VOILA! Instant service. I was told that I had not filled in some space on a survey. Bottom Line- all works now.

Stay Warm!

Elaine,

Thanks to your number ,I have reached ,fom the Netherlands, Costa line!

It 's very difficult to get such a number and I was amazed -- It Works--

after putting the countrynr .first

I am on a balconycab. 82--? but I am longing for an aft cabin.

Not available ( in our country they said ) but monday I am trying !

Its a 16 day cruise and a good cabin is nescessary.As a single I pay twice the cabinprice and that is a lot.

I am not so lucky to live in the USA ,there are really bargains!

Last year I booked --the Prinsendam-- via the USA.

So I know the difference ,a cruisevacation extra!!!!

How's your RollCall going?

Nobody is in april crossing the Atlantic . Pity

For you all, happy thoughts and greetings from Holland.

Wow, I'm glad to hear that the 800 # worked for you......Now I want to hear that you got the upgrade that you're looking for.... Let us know what happens and good luck.....

Our March 19th Magica Roll Call is going better than I ever expected. I'm thinking that because its a Spring Break Week, we have lots of kids and I know it'll be a great week.... Yours will tooooooooo

Hey FROZENONE: Where do you live in NWT? My son lives in TUK and also has a place in Inuvik. Man, you have a loooong trip for a cruise, don't you?

Hang in there......Costa will get your info correct one of these days.;)

I'm in Yellowknife-have been here for the last 30 odd years. Haven't been to Inuvik for many years. Only been to Tuk once in the late 70's.

Yes, Indeed-a LOOONNNNGGG trip to Florida.

Flying times are: 1.5 hours to Edmonton then 3 hours to Denver then 4 hours to Orlando and then 1 hour to Fort Lauderdale.-travelling on points, so you take what you can get.....

I will be exhausted by the time I get there!

Really looking forward to it tho.:D

Dogger, what is that 1800 complete number. I have some questions i need answers before our 3/12 sailing. Thans for your help.

e-mail jerrylittle@sunflower.com or jlittle@ci.lawrence.ks.us

• 2 weeks later...

No doubt. I called the number yesterday from my cell phone, put it on speaker and laid the phone down. 30 minutes later I was still on hold - with no one ever picking up.

I am in the same situation at this very moment and I have been on hold for 16 minutes, 28 seconds.

Their customer service while good has serious issues with hold times.

Be prepared to be on hold

Someone gave me a TA number, got through 1-2-3 but as soon as they

found out I was not a TA, put me back on the 1-800-go-costa

47 minutes later, my phone has powered down. No one ever picked up...

No doubt. I called the number yesterday from my cell phone, put it on speaker and laid the phone down. 30 minutes later I was still on hold - with no one ever picking up.

I am in the same situation at this very moment and I have been on hold for 16 minutes, 28 seconds.

Their customer service while good has serious issues with hold times.

Archived