ZUIDERDAM - 11/25/18 - Anyone?

CM1984

Hi--

A Roll Call has been created for anyone taking this cruise, but it's very "light", only about 10 posters at this point.  We ARE trying to establish a HAL Meet & Greet, very informal, so that we can......Meet & Greet!  :classic_biggrin:   We would love to have fellow cruisers attend to compare notes, excursions - and maybe make new friends. 

The Thread is:    November 25, 2018 - Zuiderdam 10 day Panama Canal Sunfarer, date tentatively is Tuesday, 11/27 @ 11:00am  - deltadoug13 is the Coordinator, I'm just his Secretary - he just doesn't know it!:classic_laugh:

On 10/25/2018 at 12:16 PM, CM1984 said:

Hi--

A Roll Call has been created for anyone taking this cruise, but it's very "light", only about 10 posters at this point.  We ARE trying to establish a HAL Meet & Greet, very informal, so that we can......Meet & Greet!  :classic_biggrin:   We would love to have fellow cruisers attend to compare notes, excursions - and maybe make new friends. 

The Thread is:    November 25, 2018 - Zuiderdam 10 day Panama Canal Sunfarer, date tentatively is Tuesday, 11/27 @ 11:00am  - deltadoug13 is the Coordinator, I'm just his Secretary - he just doesn't know it!:classic_laugh:

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but, unless arrangements are already made for a HAL meet and greet you're now inside the 30 day window - past the deadline.

If arrangements haven't already been made, you would probably be best to just set up an informal meet and greet - just choose the place and time and tell everyone on the roll call.

CC/HAL GROUP MEET & GREET SCHEDULED

Our Meet & Greet will be on Tuesday, 11/27 (first sea day) from 11:00am - 1:00pm 

GROUP NAME:   DOUG MARQUART'S GROUP

LOCATION:  Stuyvesant Room --- Deck 3 Promenade - Midship (around the corner from the Shopping Arcade)

WHAT'S PROVIDED:  Chairs, Coffee, Tea, Water & Cookies

WHAT TO BRING:  (bring a Ziploc in case of leftovers!   )

Special Notes:  This was originally an informal gathering in the Crows Nest, we have a room reserved now plus refreshments. 

So far we have 6 of us coming!  

We will also cross-post.

Check back for updates.

6 hours ago, CM1984 said:

I made them 29 days within cruise, and a 15 minute response to my fax!  I find that to be pretty snappy service, wouldn't you agree?  How wonderfully refreshing!

3 hours ago, CM1984 said:

CC/HAL GROUP MEET & GREET SCHEDULED

Our Meet & Greet will be on Tuesday, 11/27 (first sea day) from 11:00am - 1:00pm 

GROUP NAME:   DOUG MARQUART'S GROUP

LOCATION:  Stuyvesant Room --- Deck 3 Promenade - Midship (around the corner from the Shopping Arcade)

WHAT'S PROVIDED:  Chairs, Coffee, Tea, Water & Cookies

WHAT TO BRING:  (bring a Ziploc in case of leftovers!   )

Special Notes:  This was originally an informal gathering in the Crows Nest, we have a room reserved now plus refreshments. 

So far we have 6 of us coming!  

We will also cross-post.

Check back for updates.

The place for this post is your roll call and as per board rules, that's where roll call discussions should be.

That's where those interested will be and join up.

Have a great cruise 😄