Tervis Tumblers from the Blue Iguana or Thirsty Frog

adamt

A few years ago my wife and I bought a couple of tervis tumblers from the Blue Iguana. At the time, I think they offered a discount on drink refills (maybe a dollar off?). We're going on the conquest in two weeks and I was wondering if they still offered discounts for these reusable drink containers. I saw a bar menu, i'm not sure how recent it was, and a refill option wasn't listed. 

Any insight is appreciated. 

I don't know about bringing your own from home, but for the frozen drinks, I know you can buy a larger reusable cup during the cruise and refill it for the price of a 12 ounce drink throughout the cruise.

I bought a Red Frog Tervis in June on Horizon - but did not know about the discount deal! Boo!!

I did not notice it on a menu - of course I did not really take note of any prices, we had Cheers...lol!

Love using my Tervis to bring my coffee to work!

I just bought a tervis in June also and it worked to get the refills.  I'd bring it with you.  what's the worst they say no?  I also bring my own handled mug with a straw and have never had an issue with the bartenders refilling my beverage of choice in it. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, mpcaruth said:

Anyone know how much a tumblers costs?

Last cruise we were on (2015), they were still about $14.00.  We did a land trip to New Orleans last May with friends and went into the Tervis store down there where I purchased a New Orleans one.  The base price for the same size tumblers was right around $14.00 (that includes cup and lid, same as Carnival), so it sounds the same unless Carnival raised their prices.