Missing Roll Call

1 hour ago, hunters109 said:

There was an well established Roll Call for the Celebrity Edge - April 7, 2019 sailing that has disappeared.  All I can see is a Roll Call that has only 1 person on it.  Any ideas?

As Jim noted, the roll call for that cruise is there (with many pages).  Unfortunately,  when that one was started, the date format used was one that that the roll call finder tool can't "see".  So it's not the one linked in the "Find Your Roll" link.

Then, apparently, someone else started another roll call, using the correct date format and THAT'S the one that the roll call finder picked up.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Lollygil said:

I have found this to be true of my roll call for my Cuba Cruise on NCL Sun in April. I hate the updated boards! What is going on???

You find what to be true?  Your roll call is "missing"?  It's not listed in the "Find Your Roll Call" link?  

Both of those have nothing to do with the update.  That issue has been a problem ever since it was implemented on the old boards.

If the person starting the roll call doesn't use the proper format for the date, the Roll Call finder tool can't "see" it.  And it won't be found for the "Find Your Roll Call" link.

17 hours ago, Shmoo here said:

As Jim noted, the roll call for that cruise is there (with many pages).  Unfortunately,  when that one was started, the date format used was one that that the roll call finder tool can't "see".  So it's not the one linked in the "Find Your Roll" link.

Then, apparently, someone else started another roll call, using the correct date format and THAT'S the one that the roll call finder picked up.

Thank you for the explanation.  It makes sense now.