Help! search for a post on room organization Insignia

aikilee

Hi folks, 
Earlier I had found a very detailed post describing how one couple on an ATW cruise on the Insignia used a combination of collapsable containers and inexpensive plastic containers to maximize the use of their space in their cabin.  Can't find it again, and I'm asking if anyone here can help locate the post.  
The couple was very thorough - their photos and descriptions included every single area in their room and explained their use of storage assessments to maximize space.  Their  room on the Insignia happened to be a penthouse suite.
We are now scheduled to be on the Insignia's 2019 ATW cruise and I'd love to find this post.

Help appreciated!
Thanks, Mary

21 minutes ago, aikilee said:

Hi folks, 
Earlier I had found a very detailed post describing how one couple on an ATW cruise on the Insignia used a combination of collapsable containers and inexpensive plastic containers to maximize the use of their space in their cabin.  Can't find it again, and I'm asking if anyone here can help locate the post.  
The couple was very thorough - their photos and descriptions included every single area in their room and explained their use of storage assessments to maximize space.  Their  room on the Insignia happened to be a penthouse suite.
We are now scheduled to be on the Insignia's 2019 ATW cruise and I'd love to find this post.

Help appreciated!
Thanks, Mary

Are you able to get to a full screen to do a search of all the forums?  I find a phone to be useless for deep research or function.  There is a search field at the top of the screen and you can build perameters such as all site, this forum; posts including one word, either or both.....that sort of thing.  You would know best what key words to pull from that post that might bring it back.  I put in 'Insignia container'  for both words and all sites, and 5 pages of options came up.  Not bad if on a PC, but rather onerous on a phone.  If you can remember which forum it was on, the list would be even shorter.

I believe the poster was "cbb", and her thread was called "and so it begins" or something like that. I think that perhaps the organization of the cabin may have been on her husband's blog, though.

I suggest you post on the Oceania board, looking for cbb.

We were on a couple of segments with her, and I remember reading her posts.

1 minute ago, tropicalkerry2002 said:

I believe the poster was "cbb", and her thread was called "and so it begins" or something like that. I think that perhaps the organization of the cabin may have been on her husband's blog, though.

I suggest you post on the Oceania board, looking for cbb.

We were on a couple of segments with her, and I remember reading her posts.

Thank you SO much!!  this sounds familiar.  And I vaguely remember that the details were in  a blog.  This may be the clue I've been looking for.
Hooray!
Best, Mary

1 hour ago, mef_57 said:

Are you able to get to a full screen to do a search of all the forums?  I find a phone to be useless for deep research or function.  There is a search field at the top of the screen and you can build perameters such as all site, this forum; posts including one word, either or both.....that sort of thing.  You would know best what key words to pull from that post that might bring it back.  I put in 'Insignia container'  for both words and all sites, and 5 pages of options came up.  Not bad if on a PC, but rather onerous on a phone.  If you can remember which forum it was on, the list would be even shorter.

Thanks for this!  Yes, I've tried searching the forums.  Apparently I'm not using the correct terms to pull up the post I'm remembering.  Any variation of "organize" gets me to a ton of posts about private tours ...grin.  I tried getting really specific, using world cruise and room and organization and insignia and penthouse .... and came up with nothing.
Another comment, just posted, identified the person who might have been the author of the post and pointed to the blog written by her husband.  That's vaguely familiar and I'll search there too.
Thanks again for your help.  Mary