Mini refrig. on board

freezone

Ready to set sail and thought I should ask this question. Last year we we're in the family stateroom on NOS and there was a mini refrig. This year we're doing 2 connecting balconies. Do these rooms have refrigerators as well? Thanks for the info.

Ready to set sail and thought I should ask this question. Last year we we're in the family stateroom on NOS and there was a mini refrig. This year we're doing 2 connecting balconies. Do these rooms have refrigerators as well? Thanks for the info.

If it is the Navigator again, here is what their website says for balcony cabins.

Also includes minibar, (that is the refrigerator.)

vanity area, hair-dryer, TV, phone, computer jack, vanity table with an extendable working surface for laptop computers and 110/220 electrical outlets. Some have a Pullman bed and/or sofa bed and can accommodate 3-4 guests. Some can also accommodate a rollaway bed or Pack 'n Play.

s.gif

Sorry I didn't specify it is EOS. Anyone have any pics of a Balcony room that can accomodate 3rd and 4th person?

Explorer, Enchantment or Empress of the Seas? It really does make a difference as to which ship.

This is a balcony cabin on deck 7 on the Explorer. I did not know if you meant an actual photograph taken by a person?

shp_ex_dovb-state_img_305.jpg

Two twin beds (can convert into queen-size), private balcony, sitting area with sofa, and a private bathroom. Rates vary from deck to deck. (173 sq. ft., balcony 47 sq. ft.)

Also includes minibar, vanity area, hair-dryer, TV, phone, computer jack, vanity table with an extendable working surface for laptop computers and 110/220 electrical outlets. Some have a Pullman bed and/or sofa bed and can accommodate 3-4 guests. Some can also accommodate a rollaway bed or Pack 'n Play.

Archived