"drinks on us clarification"

abby1257

You can get one of each spirit. Ie one type of rum,one type of vodka, one type of whiskey etc and a mix ie coke,   There are also a few mixed drinks like Long Island ice tea Moscow mule.  It is a limited bar selection but includes enough for the average drinker  It does not include blender type drinks

2 hours ago, abby1257 said:

I just read a recent review that said the "drinks on us" only included 3 drinks...long island ice tea...screwdriver and one other, can't remember...Can you not get a whiskey or rum and coke?

Should not have included the Long Island Tea but yes on the screwdriver. It is only one spirit plus a mixer. So yes, something and coke would be fine.

Bret

10 hours ago, abby1257 said:

I just read a recent review that said the "drinks on us" only included 3 drinks...long island ice tea...screwdriver and one other, can't remember...Can you not get a whiskey or rum and coke?

Below is a link to what drinks are included in the Drinks on Us promo.

https://www.msccruisesusa.com/en-us/Assets/2018 Drink Package Comparison Guise with DRINKS ON US.pdf

26 minutes ago, pizzuti15 said:

Does anyone know how much it is to upgrade the package? Does everyone in the same cabin need to upgrade to do it?

$18pp per day to upgrade to classic and I believe $26pp per day for deluxe and yes if 2 of you in cabin, you both have to upgrade.

Edited by ready2cruzagain

What’s Included: • Bottled beer (Budweiser, Bud Light, Miller Lite, Coors Light, Corona, non-alcoholic beer) • Draft beer (Heineken) • House wine by the glass (a selection of 2 reds, 2 whites, 1 rosé, 1 Prosecco) • Mixed drinks: selection of house-brand spirits mixed with soda or juice (Rum & Coke, Gin & Tonic, Vodka & Lemon, Whiskey & Coke, Long Island Iced Tea, Cape Cod, Moscow Mule) • House brand spirits (straight, neat) • Canned or fountain soda (Coca-Cola, Ginger Ale, Sprite, etc.) • Bottled or canned juices (OJ, cranberry, pineapple, etc.) • Bottled water (16 oz.) • EXCLUDES your stateroom mini-bar

I believe the package applies only to the first two persons in the cabin. I Could be wrong though.