Please help to decide our excursion in St. Kitts

michelle.zhang.90

We are a family of four, kids are 7 and 5. We are trying to decide between

1. The Grand Tour of St. Kitts

or

2. CATAMARAN FANTA-SEA TO NEVIS & BEACH BREAK

The pro of the first one is kids may have chance to see monkeys. The pro of the second one is it sounds very relaxing and kids have never done catamaran before.

Please help to choose.

Thank you!

8 minutes ago, paul58 said:

If the kids were teenagers the catamaran might be fun for them. I have done it many times over the years and have seen very few children on the excursion.  

Oh great, thanks Paul! I'll stick with the land tour then. The catamaran looks so cool. They said they like both! They want to see monkeys and also want to ride on a Catamaran! Maybe next time!

You may see some monkeys on your island tour. Your land tour may end up at one of the beaches on the SE Peninsula(South Friars or Cockleshell) occasionally there will be monkeys crossing the road ahead of you. For the most part they are shy. Try to avoid the guys with the baby monkeys. They will want to take a picture of the monkeys (with your camera) that they have placed on your shoulders etc for a fee. The handlers of these baby monkeys do not really help the babies. Consider how did they happen to acquire them? What happens when they are to large to control? What really happened to the mother? Just my rant on the monkey situation. 

• Like 2

On 11/9/2018 at 2:01 PM, paul58 said:

You may see some monkeys on your island tour. Your land tour may end up at one of the beaches on the SE Peninsula(South Friars or Cockleshell) occasionally there will be monkeys crossing the road ahead of you. For the most part they are shy. Try to avoid the guys with the baby monkeys. They will want to take a picture of the monkeys (with your camera) that they have placed on your shoulders etc for a fee. The handlers of these baby monkeys do not really help the babies. Consider how did they happen to acquire them? What happens when they are to large to control? What really happened to the mother? Just my rant on the monkey situation. 

Thank you Paul. We will definitely avoid the guys with baby monkeys. Always hate the people who took the poor wile animals away from their home. I understand those people need a way to make their living, but by ruining other's life? I cannot agree.

• 3 weeks later...