new addition to SPA/FITNESS CENTER

deck chair

Hi:

Thanks for the response. I've sailed on all the S class ships (Most recently on the Maasdam this past summer for 35 days) and it is just a shame that view has been diminished and ruined. (Although the MAssadam, thankfully had not been restructured at that point.)

What is HAL thinking? Do they believe people won't care or notice? Its really getting to the point where HAL isn't worth much except perhaps to new passengers who have no idea how it used to be.

That is one reason I'm trying MSC' LIRICA for my 11 day winter cruise instead of HAL. I KNOW I'm taking a chance but HAL is driving me away despite its many good points, such as the wonderful crew.

Patrick

PAtrick

Patrick

I'd like to see what the view from the Crow's Nest looks like now as opposed to before the refit. Is it just that you can't look down on the open deck at the bow? Can you not see the bow at all from the Crow's Nest? If that is the case, it would seem the view of the bow from the bridge would also be affected and that would not be a good thing.

Archived