Grand Turk ATV Rental - Who does that now?

RecoveryDude

Hello!  Will be in Grand Turk in Feb 2019 (like 74 days!) and want to rent ATV's - Just wondering, with all the hurricanes last year ... what company still rents ATV's?  A couple years ago I rented from Omar, but there's some bad reviews online that said he went out of business?  Not sure if anyone has rented from Omar/GrandTurkAdventures recently?  What about Max KART?  Any "new" place I don't know of that rents ATV's (NOT golf carts).  Any recent experience renting them is appreciated.  I don't want to go on a "tour" --- I want to explore on my own.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

rented from Omar last week while in Grand Turk. Our experience was fine...nice fella, kept his word....I believe he now has a bigger cart(s)...ATV type where all four seats are forward and there are sides to the vehicle....don't know what they cost, but he told us they were new condition...sounds like a good option and a step above the regular golf cart.. Our experience with him was very good.....

• 3 months later...