? for recent NOS cruisers (Eastern Itin)

karen_g

I will be going on this cruise at the end of March (can't wait!). Anyway, I was wondering about the evening that we are in San Juan (till 9 pm I think?). Do you recall what the evening entertainment is onboard the ship (in the main showroom)? Anything I would feel bad about missing if I stay off the ship till the last possible moment? Just wondering...

I was on the 12/03 sailing and here is the evening entertainment from the Cruise Compass for that evening. Keep in mind that this can change. Also you sail at 10:00.

The only thing that I see is a headliner show at 9:00 and 10:45. We had a comedy and song show from entertainer Judy Kolba. I had no desire to see her that night so I cannot tell you how she was. Not sure if she will be on your sailing.

They also had Rock-A-Rokie at 10:00 in the Ixtapa Lounge. Adult participants only.

Rock'n Through the Ages - Music from the 50's, 60's and 70's with your cruise staff. Fun for the whole family. 11:30 PM in the Ixtapa lounge.

Please let me know if I can answer anymore questions and I will try.

Have a great cruise. The Navigator is beautiful. I have some photos of the ship in my link below.

Thanks for the info, Cruisingator2! I've never heard of Judy Kolba, so if she is still on the NOS when I go, I guess it wouldn't break my heart to miss that show. And also since there is a late (10:45 ) show, I guess if I really want to I could stay ashore till the last minute and still make the late performance.

Also, what is "Rock-a-Rokie", do you happen to know? Karaoke?

Thanks again.

Thanks for the info, Cruisingator2! I've never heard of Judy Kolba, so if she is still on the NOS when I go, I guess it wouldn't break my heart to miss that show. And also since there is a late (10:45 ) show, I guess if I really want to I could stay ashore till the last minute and still make the late performance.

Also, what is "Rock-a-Rokie", do you happen to know? Karaoke?

Thanks again.

It is basically Karaoke with a twist but you perform with a live rock band so it adds a little something to it other than just standing there singing.

Archived