Marella Dream Speciality Restaurant

You can only book on line. If you are going for 2 weeks then a good time to book for is changeover day when it's not too busy. Also there is often a reduced price, particularly for Kora La, advertised in the Cruise news.Another good deal available only on Dream and Celebration is you can order Fillet Steak, Lamb Chops or Ribeye Steak/Sirloin Steak as your main meal in the MDR or Lido for approx £9.95 supplement. You choose from the menu your starter and dessert as normal. We have eaten this choice a lot and it is very good value

26 minutes ago, EASTY2000 said:

Thank you. I did think we could not as I could not see the option on our booking, but as this is our first on Thomson I wanted to check.

Can you please give a review when you return, Dream is one of our favourite ships and will be on her again in March. If you require any any info on her just ask😎

Are you thinking about booking the speciality restaurant for New Years Eve? or just 'whenever'?  We were on the Dream for Xmas and New Year (eve day etc) and NYE they did a gala dinner with sittings in the Orion MDR with great atmosphere. For Xmas day i think we were seated in part of the Kora la restaurant' so maybe not open.  The other premium restaurants are quite small and by the pool deck so for NYE there may be comings and goings as they prepare for the festivities there. Sadly cant remember if they were open that night. Booking on board for the restaurants at other times shouldnt be a problem they are always touting for business.