Norwegian Sun Magnet

WineAndSun

My husband went on a cruise last month with his brother aboard the Sun and was disappointed that he was unable to find a magnet in the gift shop that matches all of the others he has collected from various NCL ships. They are oval and have the ship in the middle. Is anyone going on a Sun cruise soon and would be willing to look to see if the gift shop now has one? Of course I would pay for the magnet and shipping costs. I would love to surprise him with an addition to his collection. Thank you!!

37 minutes ago, WineAndSun said:

My husband went on a cruise last month with his brother aboard the Sun and was disappointed that he was unable to find a magnet in the gift shop that matches all of the others he has collected from various NCL ships. They are oval and have the ship in the middle. Is anyone going on a Sun cruise soon and would be willing to look to see if the gift shop now has one? Of course I would pay for the magnet and shipping costs. I would love to surprise him with an addition to his collection. Thank you!!

Here's one on Ebay ... 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Fridge-Magnets-ms-Norwegian-Sun-Cruise-ship-Original-Art-Work/392154647995?hash=item5b4e3d0dbb:g:SekAAOSwDuJWxmpC:rk:1:pf:0

Thank you! It’s actually a very specific looking magnet he wants though. It is oval shaped and he has about 6 of them from other ships. He bought one magnet on the Sun, but it doesn’t match the rest. It might be that they don’t make a matching magnet for that ship. 

Ok, we have some of them from different ships and companies, but I think they are no longer sold.

Last year we found one on the pearl, but its a little bit different, because the details are printed below the ship.

This year on the bliss and star, we had no luck.