Traveling with a minor form

shorti503

We are bringing our niece along on our upcoming cruise.  I have the consent form for her parents to get notarized to give us permission to bring her.  I see on the bottom there is a place for our signature also, does that mean we need to go along with them when they get it notarized?  

20181120_123306.jpg

I'm assuming that's for the parents of the child. I will get on my computer later and link the form I got. It actually said Australia and I couldn't find one for the usa so I used photo shop and white out Australia and just added a blank to add my own returning from in there. 

1 hour ago, jordanaire said:

I believe that you do need to go. My son has to be there, along with his exwife, when the Notary signs the form. Whenever there is a name on the form, that person has to be there to sign. At least here in our state

Ok that's what I was thinking with my signature needed down in the same spot as theirs. 

My next question is, we have 2 reservation numbers since we will have 6 in the same room. 1 reservation number is my name and my 3 children and the other reservation number is my husbands name and my nieces name.  I added both numbers to the top part since her name isnt under my number. Does my husband also need to come along and sign with the notary or is it just fine for it to be just me?