Is there a Cunard Promotional Code? Cunard for 20 year old daughter?

Tondakea

I recall reading about a Cunard Promotional Code, whereby past guests had (and could provide) new customers with said code.

Yes, it sounds 'Harry Potter(ish) - a secret handshake or 'meet a Platform 9 3/4' but I distinctly recall the pay it forward mechanism, but not 100 % sure it was Cunard.

Perhaps a simpler question - would QM2 be suitable for a father-daughter trip (London to NY). She's 20. Our family has completed Transatlantic (albeit Disney 10 years ago), Alaska (Disney), Caribbean (HAL and others) and wife and I enjoy Azamara alone. This is unique - one way flight back across the pond is $900  due to one way booking there and a Black Friday Cunard sale makes sailing back to North America comparable.

Thanks in advance and a belated Happy Thanksgiving to our American friends.

If a passenger has a HAL, Princess, or other Carnival Cruise past guest number it theoretically entitles some to past guest pricing in Cunard. The problem is that past guest pricing on Cunard is 5% off the rollout price and any available promotion is likely to be better than that.

You're right, airfare on Aer Lingus is about C$835 on a random day in May, Toronto to Heathrow (changing in Dublin). It's about the same from Boston. That seems higher than I've paid in the past.

Edited by Underwatr

We just sailed QM2 this summer with our daughter, who was 23 at the time. She had fun. She made friends with some of the staff and hung out with them. She also likes dressing for dinner. She was mindful of the demographic, but not bothered by it. I guess it depends on your daughter's personality and expectations. Hope this helps!