Best way to do this in Dublin

potchak

So my DH and I, potentially along with my parents, want to hit several sites in Dublin while there on our cruise. The time in port is from 7am to 9:30 pm. The sights we want to hit in Dublin are St Patricks, Guiness Storehouse, the Whiskey museum and the Temple bar, so these do not fit to a typical tour. I have the option of getting a private tour for $600 for 7 hrs so isn't too bad (but won't include entrance fees to the storehouse or st patricks), but was wondering if cabs are readily available and therefore cheaper for us to get around. My parents would probably only want to hang around with us for St Patricks and want to head back after that as my father is handicapped and cannot due a full day tour. 

Appreciate the help. 

you could  take  a taxi  to St Patrick's    then walk to the Temple bar about  10 mins away   then to   the Whiskey  Museum  another 10 min walk  then a taxi to Guinness  Storehouse

You could  look  at the HOHO  buses  & see if the route goes  by  those places

I know it  does  the Cathedral & Guinness  not sure on the Whiskey museum  but it does stop near Grafton

5 hours ago, potchak said:

private tour for $600 for 7 hrs  

Don't even think about it! Unnecessary and over the top!

Taxis are numerous, all take at least 4 pax and many, many are wheelchair accessible.

All the locations you mention are within a close radius of each other.  

• Like 1

Thank you all. This has been super helpful. DH and I are working on getting in better shape for the trip, so we shouldn't have any trouble with a 10 mins walk anywhere! And looks like they are true sidewalks so should be able to push the wheelchair around without a problem.