Just back from Havana

wbrumel

6 hours ago, maldenmusic said:

My husband and I just started looking in to Cuba so forgive me if my questions have been answered elsewhere. The $75-is that billed as part of your cruise cost or do you pay it separate? We will be on a Carnival cruise. How do you pay for the Blexie tour and how much is it? Can we just get off the ship and walk around Havana on our own, eat lunch, shop, etc? Thanks so much for any help.

I believe the Blexie Tour was $130 CUC for the entire car (payable in cash at the end of the tour).  We toured with his company for two days.  On the first day, we split the tour with another couple, and on the second day it was just two of us plus the guide and the driver.  

On 12/7/2018 at 8:18 PM, Texasnee said:

Have a wonderful trip! We had Raul as our guide and he is a great guy. Very knowledgeable. You will learn a great deal about Cuba from him. He loves baseball and the Astros are his favorite team. I attached a picture of Raul and our driver, Abel, so you’ll know who to look for. 

812B8CDB-47F3-47DD-AC45-0A5A00E844D0.jpeg

We will be touring with these two in February.  Can you email me at ncg1211 at yahoo dot com.  I have a few questions regarding them.

Thanks In advance.

Nancy

On 12/8/2018 at 8:12 AM, tybeelucy2 said:

Awesomeness!! Thanks for sharing!! 

Hi we are touring with Raul in February, can you please email me at ncg1211 at yahoo dot com.  

I have a few questions regarding him.

Thanks in advance,

Nancy

• 1 month later...