gurantee cabin question

trish4bruce

My cabin is booked under GTY as that was all that was left in the category I wanted to book under. The day after booking,  I was assigned a room and I am fine with the room.  Not great not horrible.  Today under the same category a actual specific room became available.  Would I be allowed to switch into that room?  Unfortunately (without having to get into it) I Had to book with a travel agent so I cannot call NCL directly and ask.

10 minutes ago, trish4bruce said:

My cabin is booked under GTY as that was all that was left in the category I wanted to book under. The day after booking,  I was assigned a room and I am fine with the room.  Not great not horrible.  Today under the same category a actual specific room became available.  Would I be allowed to switch into that room?  Unfortunately (without having to get into it) I Had to book with a travel agent so I cannot call NCL directly and ask.

I would think it would be more money, but I am curious to see, I would call my TA and hope they get back to me quickly, good luck and keep us posted