Carnival Breeze for kids?

klarson1027

We are thinking about taking our 5 kids that range from 10 to 3 years old February of 2020 on a cruise on the Breeze. Last year we went on the Carnival Dream and had a blast. It seems the Breeze has more for the kids. Is that true? Give me a good reason to book right now. Last time we had connecting ocean view rooms which worked out great. TIA. 

I'm not much into giving other people a reason to spend their money, but I can tell you the Breeze is a great ship.

She's the last, and I think the best, of the dream class ships.

There are lots of things for kids of all ages, and adults, to do.  The kids clubs are great.  The Thrill Theatre is inexpensive and especially fun for kids.

Since you've sailed the Dream you would find the Breeze easy to navigate.  They have the same basic footprint, with a few differences in the venues.

Happy sailing.

• Like 1

I went on the Breeze in July without my kids, my husband and I were on our 10th anniversary trip.  However, I wish I brought my kids because I knew they would of loved it.  We're sailing the Dream in July, so I'm excited but the Breeze has the thrill theater which the Dream doesn't.

Edited by camijo
  • Like 1