Edge Ocean View Cabins

dx052

6 hours ago, dx052 said:

Can anyone know the difference between the panoramic ocean view and standard ocean view? is it too do with the size of the window.

If you are referring to the Edge, I believe that the POV has a floor-to-ceiling window, just like the infinite veranda, but it does not open (no sliding window panel) - hence there will be no "veranda furniture". "Standard" OV has your typical ~3x4 ft rectangular "picture window" with the window sill in front of it. These - on the Edge - are located on deck 3, closer to the water.

We were in the Panoramic Ocean View.  Smaller cabin than IV but has same glass wall. If you don't mind a little less space and no veranda, it's a great deal. Bathroom appears the same and there is plenty of storage.  Keep in mind the POV staterooms are all partially obstructed views, but that tends to be part of a tender or davit on the deck below.  As a regular OV has a smaller window higher up on the wall, the obstruction is no big deal. I hope to get my photos on line in a day or two and will post photos here.