Pub beers available on new Drink Packages Meraviglia

korpo024

I have see the prices in the pub on Meraviglia, but how is this going to be with the new Packages? Are all beers included in the Easy Package? Or in the Premium? Has anybody been onboard since the new packages? I like IPA beers, and I do not know which Drink Package to buy.

That video is from before November, 2018 so may not show recent drink price increases.  The Easy package covers drinks up to €6 so if there was a drink price increase on Meraviglia as has been the case on other ships then it may be Easy might not cover some beers.  People with the Classic drink package have reported no bottled beers are covered on a couple non-Caribbean sailings and Easy is a lower package than Classic.  You might try asking stp_mmh5 on their review thread if they have recent non Yacht Club bar menu pictures.  The Premium package with a €10 limit might be the safest to ensure all the beer choices.

Unfortunately, we forgot to take pictures of all the updated bar menus.  However, we did frequent the Pub this go around, and here is what I remember happen for our friends.  They had the old Fantasica drink vouchers, which were good for anything up to $6 in most bars. For the pub, they were good for up to a pint of any beer on tap, but not for any bottled beers. I did ask if that applied to the new package, and was told yes, that the Easy package will work the same way.

We still have a friend on board right now, so I'll ask if he can get a picture and a confirmation for you.

-Shane and Macon

Our friend was able to drop in and get more info, so below is an updated menu and he said that draught beers and beer tails are included. He still has the old classic package with Aurea so they may have gone off of that. Hope this helps

-Shane and Macon

IMG-20181224-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20181224-WA0002.jpg

IMG-20181224-WA0001.jpg

On 12/24/2018 at 1:47 PM, stp_mmh5 said:

Our friend was able to drop in and get more info, so below is an updated menu and he said that draught beers and beer tails are included. He still has the old classic package with Aurea so they may have gone off of that. Hope this helps

-Shane and Macon

Thanks for that.  So Easy has gets five draft choices and no bottles.  It looks like all the Whisky (and probably the other spirit choices) are priced above the €6 limit as well.