What's the current entertainment on the Gem?

kateissiobhan

I'm looking to hear from recent Gem cruisers as to the evening entertainment in the atrium, bars and lounges. I was on the Gem in October and they had a great piano guy, Justin but his contract ended in November. We've seen the shows in the theater so the lounges are we'll probab;y spend our evenings.

• 2 weeks later...

We were on the Gem in mid-December and there was a group called the Webb Band (pretty sure that is how they spelled it).  Anyway, they played all types of music and were really good.  The "party" band was Los Blondies (or something like that) and they were decent.

Was just on the Gem's 12/22 cruise. The piano player was excellent, Vegas pedigree, Brad Stevens and we searched him out every night.  There were two bands, the Webb band (considered the house band) with a great female singer and Los Blondies, who hail from Colombia and literally got the place rocking, even in Magnums.  I forget the name of the guitar player (Angel?), but I was told that Leo is taking up residency again soon.  Overall, I felt the Gem's lounge entertainment was one of the best line ups ever (12 Gem cruised for me over the last 6 years, and will be back on the 2/15 Gem cruise when she returns to NYC).