Carnival Horizon or Vista interior side door cabin

drpepr

Does anyone have or know where I can find any photos of the layout of these interior cabins on the Carnival Horizon or Carnival Vista where the door is in the middle of the room?

Looking at cabins 9204, 11207, and 11208 as an example...

Thanks!

16 minutes ago, drpepr said:

Does anyone have or know where I can find any photos of the layout of these interior cabins on the Carnival Horizon or Carnival Vista where the door is in the middle of the room?

Looking at cabins 9204, 11207, and 11208 as an example...

Thanks!

We did one once and it was a great room but it backed up to the elevator shaft so heard that all night. Just look what you back up to

8 minutes ago, LPut714 said:

We did one once and it was a great room but it backed up to the elevator shaft so heard that all night. Just look what you back up to

Thanks...the cabins I mentioned above are all the way forward....not near anything but other cabins.  For some reason the entrances are in the hallway that connects port to starboard.

Edited by drpepr

35 minutes ago, PekingeseLady said:

cruisedeckplans.com  you can look at small pics but to see larger ones you need to be a member.  You should get what you need though.  

Thanks...I checked it out...I did find a couple of cabins on other decks that show the alternate design.  Not 100% sure it will be similar but it does help.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I am booked in 11207.  The elevator they may be talking about could be the SPA elevator since these are SPA CABINS.   They are not regular elevators.  It’s a single glass elevator with a spiral staircase around it.    The room is the same SIZES and layout as the other interiors 170 sq ft.  

11207 is Directly under the Gym area where the steppers are.  So think the corner where they hold the spa raffle