Jaimie's or Maya Chan with kids?

ugagal07

We like the AI option for it's simplicity with kids.  Looking at Jaimie's or Maya Chan.  Which would you recommend for a 4 & 5 year old?  Which is more kid friendly?  I realize both welcome children, but which one has a more 'kid' vibe? 🙂 They will play in the sand, water, kayak with us, and generally be kids.

Haven't done Jamie's. But we took a 4 and 5 year old to Maya Chan and found it outstanding.  Since they know the ages before you show up, they already had a bunch of beach toys setup for us in our palapa. There is also a bunch of other toys you can go grab.  I took my kids in the kayak, in the water, etc.  There is also a tree house though you need to take one at a time and hold them carefully. The bartender even made an oreo cookie drink for the kids and the cook made some little quesadillas.  Plus my kids LOVED the 2 dogs there. 

Maya Chan has a small pool but with a 12 year age requirement. If nobody else is using it, you may be able to ask David (owner) if the kids can jump in. It's a laid back place.

If you have someone else with you, take turns getting massages, too! Only $25.

I can't imagine anywhere being better. 

Edited by BNBR