Celebrity Today newsletters fro Adriatic cruise

Crowls

We have put a deposit on the Adriatic cruise in July 2019 (yeah!)....I understand the Infinity may not have served these ports in 2018 but wondering if anyone has newsletters from their cruise (similar or just overlapping ports).  Just looking for a general idea of ship activities, specials, etc....have always found past newsletters helpful in my (over) planning. :)  

If it helps our cruise will have Rome, Sicily, Valletta, Argostoli, Dubrovnik, Split (or Koper, keeps changing on the itinerary) and Venice.

• 4 weeks later...
41 minutes ago, PelicanLvr said:

Was on similar Adriatic itinerary in 2016 on Connie.  Do you have a specific question?

I guess I was keen to see the daily planners to decide on times for dinners round shows etc?  Looks like the shows are on 7pm and 9pm,

• Like 1

We were looking for some newsletters (Celebrity Today?) just to see what the activities were like when in port, timelines when in port, general ideas for putting together our plan day-by-day.  I totally understand it will differ a bit each sailing but we are new to Celebrity and were trying to better understand some of the logistics (i.e. when restaurants open port day, activities on board, specific activities for the teen club, etc.)

Thank you for the replies!

9 minutes ago, julsngraham said:

I guess I was keen to see the daily planners to decide on times for dinners round shows etc?  Looks like the shows are on 7pm and 9pm,

Yes, shows were 7pm and 9pm.  Seems fleetwide.

11 minutes ago, Crowls said:

We were looking for some newsletters (Celebrity Today?) just to see what the activities were like when in port, timelines when in port, general ideas for putting together our plan day-by-day.  I totally understand it will differ a bit each sailing but we are new to Celebrity and were trying to better understand some of the logistics (i.e. when restaurants open port day, activities on board, specific activities for the teen club, etc.)

Thank you for the replies!

Since you are new to X you can probably look at any European sailing dailies to get a general idea of what is available.  It's not that different from ship to ship.