SCUBA - Best Option?

ScubaDuck

I will be travelling to St Kitts on May 15 aboard the Carnival Magic, with a couple other ships in port as well. I ordered the 2-tank SCUBA excursion, but after paying discovered that the excursion time is 12:30p-4:30pm. When I called the Carnival Excursion line, the FIFTH person I was transferred to (after a hang-up as well), informed me rather tersely there was nothing he could do, and no further info he could give me. Long story short I would much rather dive early (we are due to arrive at 7), and not be out on the reef after its been tilled up by the other divers. To the divers out there who have gone "rogue" (aka non-ship-excursion) diving at St Kitts, who did you choose? Thanks in advance!

Why are you booking through the cruise ship, a little bit more work to book it yourself but you will get a better operator, dives that suit your timing better and a lower price.

There is only one  5 Star Padi resort in St Kitts Pro Divers St Kitts

Check my website for more about St Kitts scuba diving and Scuba Diver training.

0909-252-Large-Puffer-lite.jpg

I was under the impression they are the excursion providers on St Kitts for Carnival, and as such would not work with me separately. Am I confused? Either way, I went out and submitted our info, will look for the response back. 

Thanks for the pointer! 🙂

Edited by ScubaDuck

On 1/6/2019 at 11:19 PM, ScubaDuck said:

I was under the impression they are the excursion providers on St Kitts for Carnival, and as such would not work with me separately. Am I confused? Either way, I went out and submitted our info, will look for the response back. 

Thanks for the pointer! 🙂

The tour provider for the cruise lines here is Dive St Kitts.

I booked a 2-tank dive for 2 of us for Monday 28 January with Pro Divers St. Kitts.

I initially requested the dives with Dive St. Kitts but they declined since I will be on RCI Freedom of the Seas and they are their exclusive provider.

Dive St. Kitts lists their 2 tank dive at $105 and the excursion through RCI, with the Dive St. Kitts, is $159.