Temperature on the Quest

marchanxiety

I'm sure this has been discussed before, but i'm pressed for time, so perhaps someone will humor me!  How is the interior temperature on the Quest during Antarctic cruises?  Will I need winter pj's or are the cabins much as usual?  Very warm clothes indoors?  Variable requiring layers?  Any advice appreciated.  I'm one who is often cold indoors during our Northern Virginia winters.

We were on the Quest to Antarctica disembarking 12/20/18.  The temperature in your stateroom can be controlled by you, hot or cold.  On the rest of the ship, it was comfortable with a long-sleeve shirt of a sweater on, a bit chilly in the theater, but that is also true in hot climes.  We had comfortable weather, rather warm, in Montevideo and BA.

I'm a weather "nerd" and always travel with a small weather station. I've found that the inside temperature on all the 19 Seabourn cruises that I've taken over the last 8 years (including Antarctica and Greenland) has always been around 22c/72f with a humidy of around 48%.

As others have mentioned the MDR is always cooler because the staff are wearing jackets and hardly ever top moving :classic_smile: