Norwegian Sky owners suite

pinkie60

I just booked the Sky owners suite 9201. It says it sleeps 5 but I only see one couch and a king size bed. Is there a pull down Murphy bed in the living room? I’m a newby on Norwegian. Only sailed on Carnival and Bahamas Paradise so I don’t know what to expect.

13 minutes ago, pinkie60 said:

I just booked the Sky owners suite 9201. It says it sleeps 5 but I only see one couch and a king size bed. Is there a pull down Murphy bed in the living room? I’m a newby on Norwegian. Only sailed on Carnival and Bahamas Paradise so I don’t know what to expect.

Yes, there is a Murphy bed in the living room....and I’m told that’s it’s very comfortable....I always get the bed in the bedroom which is also super comfy! I don’t know how much room the Murphy bed will take up as I’ve only sailed in the two OS on deck 8 where there is ample room to walk around after the bed is made up. AND if you can change to deck 8, the deck and hot tub are larger!

Edited by NayRN

15 hours ago, NayRN said:

Yes, there is a Murphy bed in the living room....and I’m told that’s it’s very comfortable....I always get the bed in the bedroom which is also super comfy! I don’t know how much room the Murphy bed will take up as I’ve only sailed in the two OS on deck 8 where there is ample room to walk around after the bed is made up. AND if you can change to deck 8, the deck and hot tub are larger!

Thank you for your quick response. I thank you for your info on the penthouse but unfortunately they were booked up and all the aft balconies were gone also.  I’m looking forward to a different experience other than Carnival.

On 1/7/2019 at 9:38 AM, pinkie60 said:

Thank you for your quick response. I thank you for your info on the penthouse but unfortunately they were booked up and all the aft balconies were gone also.  I’m looking forward to a different experience other than Carnival.

Just so you know, I was talking about the Owners Suites. I’ve never sailed on the Sky is any other suites. You will love the suite!

• Like 1