Segway tour at Blue Lagoon

SDJen

Looking for feedback on this excursion. It looks fun and has good reviews. We would probably do through cruiseline (Carnival) since it would include transportation. I am wondering how much beach time we might be able to do after the segways? Enough time to explore the island? It looks like there are only a few ferries back and forth, right?

Thanks for any advice or feedback!

We did it a couple of years ago when we were staying in Nassau (not on a cruise).  I have some pictures in my review here: http://susancrow.blogspot.com/2016/01/breezes-nassau.html  Scroll down to Day 3.

How much time you have after the tour depends on the time of your tour and the time your ship leaves port.  When we did it, we went over for the 10:30 tour and came back on the 1 o'clock ferry but we could have taken a later ferry back.  We did have a little time afterwards to walk around and see the beach and dolphins.  What hours are you in port?

Edited by CruisinCrow

20 hours ago, CruisinCrow said:

We did it a couple of years ago when we were staying in Nassau (not on a cruise).  I have some pictures in my review here: http://susancrow.blogspot.com/2016/01/breezes-nassau.html  Scroll down to Day 3.

How much time you have after the tour depends on the time of your tour and the time your ship leaves port.  When we did it, we went over for the 10:30 tour and came back on the 1 o'clock ferry but we could have taken a later ferry back.  We did have a little time afterwards to walk around and see the beach and dolphins.  What hours are you in port?

Thanks so much! Those pictures look amazing. We are in port from 7-5 so hoping to get an earlier tour and have time for the beach after. Booking through Carnival I am not sure if we have any choice of times or we just take what we get.

1 hour ago, SDJen said:

Thanks so much! Those pictures look amazing. We are in port from 7-5 so hoping to get an earlier tour and have time for the beach after. Booking through Carnival I am not sure if we have any choice of times or we just take what we get.

I'm not sure if they have a tour earlier than 10:30 or not.  But if you took the 10:30 tour, the 2 o'clock return ferry would give you time for the beach and exploring.  The 4 o'clock ferry wouldn't get you back to the ship in time.

• Like 1