need help with posting

I would like to ask for help with choosing  shore excursions offered by Regent Seven Seas for the cruise from Athens to Monte Carlo on the Voyager from 5/4/2019 thru 5/14/2019. Please advise how to do this.

Edited by Seattlerealtor
wrong date

The  best way to get info on shore excursions offered by the cruise line is in the forum for that cruise line, where your audience is mostly people who have cruised on that line.  In your case, that means posting (and searching) in the forum for Regent Seven Seas, here:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/106-regent-seven-seas-cruises/

A Roll Call for your cruise is another good place to exchange info about ports and shore excursions.  I did a very quick look through the Voyager Roll Calls, though, and it does not seem that anyone has started a Roll Call for your cruise.  (Again, it was a quick look through the active pages of the Voyager Roll calls.)

Researching the specific sub-forums for the ports you'll be visiting may also yield helpful information (though it's less likely you'll get info on Voyager-sponsored shore excursions than info about private tours or DIY advice).

I hope that's helpful.  Enjoy your cruise!

Edited by Turtles06