Ultimate Beverage Package

Bimmer09

On 1/12/2019 at 6:59 PM, Bimmer09 said:

I'm glad you understand and when you read the first page of the review and see the several reasons outlined you'll see where I am coming from (snowy Chicago).

You may not be familiar with my reviews but I am very thorough  and detailed and think things through and a while ago Bonnie asked me the same question as you did. She got the same quick answer. I have only written 2 Celebrity reviews but they have a combined 450,000 page reads and I like responding to new screen names, besides those on my 10 or more Princess reviews. So I will be familiar to many readers on the X board which is not the case here. I know some Princess readers will pop in to comment too so X and Az cruisers will see some new "faces" from the fun bunch over on Princess.

I can only imagine it will be the biggest, most detailed Azamara/Cuba photo/video review "the world has ever seen". Even bigger than that chocolate cake at Mar a Lago.

And I will have fun writing it.

I have only one more work day to complete tomorrow and from then on I am focused on Azamara Journey and Cuba and am very excited for both new experiences.

I look forward to see you popping in to say "hola" during the review.

Thanks, as always for the comment!

Norris

Waiting non patiently with my rum in hand for the spectacular Norris review. Give me the turtle soup Norris and make it snappy

Edited by hockeyguru32
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, CruzinNoony said:

Norris,

I have looked everywhere for your review of your Jan. 15 cruise to Cuba.  It's been on my calendar for months!

Meredith, wondering

Hi, Meredith. Thanks for your patience. Wait another 10 minutes and it will appear on the Celebrity Board... I just got back from Miami an hour ago.

Norris

1 hour ago, hockeyguru32 said:

Waiting non patiently with my rum in hand for the spectacular Norris review. Give me the turtle soup Norris and make it snappy

Rum in hand? Damn-I had brought a bottle of Havana Gold back for you! I may have to open it

and pour myself a glass...

Norris putting up the first pictures in a few minutes on the X board. Link to follow on this board.