GET THIS! CCL Site wont let me write comments about problems on cruise!! Glory 3/27/04

punknhead

Thanks to all who have leant advise on contacting Carnival about the problems we had on the Glory.

I just tried to use the Customer Service section of their website, and the comment section wouldn't let me write a comment.

There's a lot to be fixed with Carnival.

It's really too bad, the Glory could be a great ship!

Punknhead

I really don't think it's fair to criticize Carnival for a few shortcomings on a cruise by downgrading a new web site that is really hard to set up and get running with all their current and past guests.

If you want any real action, sit down and write a letter to them and describe your problems, and hopefully they will be rectified. To sit here and downgrade them until you have written to them and received a response (or if you don't), then it is time to bring it to the board. Give them the chance to fix the 'problem'! Until then.... RELAX icon_wink.gif

Let us know when they say "Hey, nuttin' we can do"!

Which we know ain't gonna' happen!! We hope!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=4169e1&cdt=2004;4;17;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

This much time until I leave to marry my best friend

odie_anm.gif

Triumph 4/04

Imagination 5/00

OceanBreeze 11/96

USS 'Neversail' SanDiego 10/65

They have been having problems with their new site. Don't know your story but will back track post to find out. Hope you get results to resolving problem.

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800000&cdt=2004;05;16;22;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

5/16 Destiny/life is short/take a long cruise

Definitely stay on their tail. You have a legit gripe IMO. As stlrboo said calm down and write a very concise letter on your experience. Don't be aggresive in your letter but just state the facts. Don't be overly negative and ask for compensation that you would be satisfied with.

Wishing you luck in your endeavor.

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800000&cdt=2004;05;16;22;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

5/16 Destiny/life is short/take a long cruise

You do not have to go through Carnival's site to email them about your comments. Just send an email to grelations@carnival.com. Make sure that you put your sailing date, ship and booking number on the info along with your contact information.

Gordon

http://community.webshots.com/user/cruisingator

NCL Starward-86, Starship Atlantic-91, Caribe-92, Seabreeze-93, Fantasy-93, Norway-94, Celebration-94, Sensation-95, Imagination-96, Destiny-97, Celebration-98, Triumph-99, Victory-00, Majesty of the Seas-01, Fascination-01, Carnival Pride-02, Majesty of the Seas-02, Carnival Legend-02, Fantasy 7-03, Glory 9-03, Fantasy 11-03, Triumph 3/04.

Navigator of the Seas

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=111111&cdt=2004;12;04;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Archived