Nachi Cocom or Playa Mia

dsnutz

Would appreciate any advice that can be given to decide between these two.  It is myself and wife along with our 7 year old son, who is part of the indecision here. 

I'm going between the park-only option at Playa Mia ($85 for the three of us) and then just paying as you go for food and drinks.  The slides, pools, etc he would definitely enjoy and a la carte food menu looks like it has more options that he'd like, although a bit pricey...but hey its vacation right??!!

Option 2 is Nachi Cocom that is All Inclusive ($125 for the three of us).  Not as much to do for him outside of the pool and beach, menu looks more geared to adults from what I can see doing a google search also.

Wifey and I are interested in relaxing with some drinks and food while our little guy has some fun in the sun.  Bar and Beach beverage/food service has been mentioned as a mixed bag for both places, what do you think?

We love Nachi and have gone when our kids were that young, now 25 and 21, and they played in the sand with some beach pails and toys we took from home. We love Nachi since we like a quiet beach day. However, we sailed Allure in August with extended family, including my sister’s family of boys age 15, 12 and 11 and thry loved Paradise Beach. My cousin went with them since they have been before and they all had a blast. 

Im sailing next month and booked Nachi again. 

Let us know what you decide. 

• Like 1