Confused about reservations on BLISS

sarajean

I need some help 

final payment is due soon on my cruise for the BLISS

i have a group booking with a travel agent.  She said she can help me make reservations for dinner for my group, there are 12 of us 6 cabins.

do I have to go thru her or can I call NCL and make it with them.   Also for the shows.

i have read that the ones on line fill up so quickly and you have to do it on the ship as soon as you get on we want to do them all together.  Same nights.  

Finally payment is on a Saturday and if I wait till Monday to meet with her I afraid they will be gone.

does anyone know if they fill up that quickly?

I know when you use a travel agent all changes, payments and questions must go thru them.

It would be advisable for your TA to make the dinner reservations for you so that he/she can link the six different booking numbers so that the 12 of you can sit together.  The only shows you can book ahead of time at 120 days out are Jersey Boys and Havana.  There are only about 30% of the available seats that can be booked ahead of time.  The remaining 70% are available on board, so it's imperative that you book your remaining shows as soon as you board and before you eat lunch.  Comedy shows, the Prohibition show and any fly ins would be examples.  Also the silent disco.  The Cavern Club shows are first come first seated.  Discuss things with your group and give the information to your TA before final payment so that things can be locked in on day 1.  It is imperative because of the size of your group.  You also may have to eat some meals early or late.  A group seating for 12 could be hard to come by between 630-730.