Playa Mia Beach park

ocean_wind

In some pictures the inflatable park at Playa Mia Beach looks to be far from the shoreline.  We are planning to go with a 12 and 15 year old who are not strong swimmers. Can anyone tell me if the inflatables are far from the shore line and require a lot of swimming to get there?

Thanks

On 1/17/2019 at 8:17 PM, ocean_wind said:

In some pictures the inflatable park at Playa Mia Beach looks to be far from the shoreline.  We are planning to go with a 12 and 15 year old who are not strong swimmers. Can anyone tell me if the inflatables are far from the shore line and require a lot of swimming to get there?

Thanks

Do you have time before the cruise to get the kids some swim lessons?  I only ask in case lessons might make them a bit more comfortable in the water.  Kids in that age frame can often times be mean, and wearing a life jacket at age 15 (maybe even at age 12) might cause others to make fun.  As a parent, I understand that you want your children to be safe in the water, but there’s a possible social stigma component, if your kids are hanging out with children from the same cruise ship.