Kids sail free

vfulcher

5 hours ago, Danswife12 said:

Thanks for sharing this.  I need to find a new TA. I asked mine about this and she said they never know about the sales beforehand. 

If she reads her emails, she should. She can also pull them up on the RCCL TA website. I'm thinking she just gave you the canned answer. We don't know that far in advance, but we do know in advance.

Edited by payitforward

I booked an 1A cabin for a 2021 sailing since the price was the same as the balcony cabin, but of course KSF doesn't go that far out.

Just wondering if the KSF promo comes up, does the cabin prices also go up ? There are only a handful of 1A cabins so does the price go up dramatically when they reprice (since it would be sold out) or it would be around what I had paid at the time.

13 minutes ago, dP- said:

I booked an 1A cabin for a 2021 sailing since the price was the same as the balcony cabin, but of course KSF doesn't go that far out.

Just wondering if the KSF promo comes up, does the cabin prices also go up ? There are only a handful of 1A cabins so does the price go up dramatically when they reprice (since it would be sold out) or it would be around what I had paid at the time.

From what I have compared the KAsF is one of the few promos where they did not inflate the prices to cover the sale.

2 hours ago, dP- said:

I just had two cruises adjusted for this year for the KSF and they didn't reprice them.  Everything stayed the same and they just removed the fare for the 3rd and 4th passengers.  I also added one of my kids to a cruise and the rate didn't change.  

13 hours ago, Danswife12 said:

I just had two cruises adjusted for this year for the KSF and they didn't reprice them.  Everything stayed the same and they just removed the fare for the 3rd and 4th passengers.  I also added one of my kids to a cruise and the rate didn't change.  

Wish I had known this. I  booked a 2D cabin two weeks ago  and rebooked a J1 with the new price and KSF yesterday.