Discovery 11 solo passenger facilities

Hi     I'm cruising for two weeks end of March on the Discovery 11  back to back cruises .. Cuban Fusion and Panama … Cant find any information as to whether you can dine with other solo travellers ... and pre meetings for solo travellers.... has anybody any information .

I cruised for the first time with C&M in July to Norway.  and they arranged a meeting on the second day where we all introduced ourselves. after which we dined and met at various venues for companionship and shore excursions together . That was my first cruise. and Im a little apprehensive as to the lack of information available.  Seems to be a lot for Children and Teens and Families but not for Solo travellers./

Any help out there

Edited by Kajojato
spelling

There are unlikely to be a lot of children on a March cruise and particularly as these itineries are trip intensive rather than casual beach 

there is a social hostess on board who arranges for all solo travellers to meet and arranges meetings etc which you can attend or arrange your own with other solo travellers Everything will be in the cruise news put under your cabin door each night Also everyone meets for the sailaway party and the entertainment team will dance with you if you wish

im sure you'll have a great time (done these itineries three times) and you may even befriend the very friendly couples on board

There will be a social hostess who arranges coffee mornings and hosted meals etc. Last time I was on Discovery we had coffee and a hosted breakfast, lunch and dinner plus pre dinner cocktails. Two weeks ago on Marella Dream we also had reserved seating in the theatre on the hosted dinner evening. All Marella ships have similar arrangements.