Conquest Newbie Question.

tjwcs

On our July cruise, the early dinner seating's show was right after dinner, while the late dinner seating had their show before dinner. Not sure if they're still doing it this way - I read some complaints from the late seating folks who really prefer "dinner and a show" - in that order. On Victory in 2004, the show was after each dinner. We travel with kids in tow, so we opt for early seating (although of the two early seatings, I prefer 6:15 to 5:45); even if we sailed without kids, I'd probably still opt for early just because it's closer to our normal dinner time. You'll see preferences across the board; lots of folks like the later seating so they aren't rushed returning from ports, want to avoid kids, etc. Some folks seem to think the early diners are rushed through dinner so the servers have time to get ready for the late dining, but I haven't found that to be the case. Hope this helps!

Just last week they were still doing the show before late seating and after early. It worked well for us. We had late seating and could be dressed early if we wanted to hit the show, or take our time and just do dinner. We have done both ways (early and late) I like them both. I think we eat more at the late...snacks late afternoon and all:D

Archived