Pacific Sun short cruise from Sydney

strawberrypatch11

Is anyone going on the Pacific Sun 30th March 06 for 3 nights? I am going on this one. Would have liked a longer one but couldn't wait any longer to save for a longer cruise!!

What is a 3 day cruise like? I'm sure it will be good.

Is it true that sailaway is 8pm? It sounds like she will be departing during dinner unfortunately. The best thing is standing up on the deck while she sails off and watching her go under the Harbour Bridge. I hope we won't miss that cause of dinner.

Thank you for you your helpful responses.:)

hi strawberry (cute name)

we are not going on this cruise but i know 'truebliss" another member is. she recently went on another cruise with her family so i am sure she will ready to help you lots.

Are you going with family or some friends?

welcome anyway to somewhere you already know is addictive

have fun

karon

thanx!:)

That sounds like a great idea, to have pizza for dinner so that I can see the sailaway. Brilliant idea! Thank you!

I love the food in the restaurant but you cant beat the sailaway!!! The food is just like on the Pacific Sky isn't it?

Thank you everyone for making me feel welcome. I am so addicted already!

I am going on the cruise with my friend who I met doing a workaway cruise on the Pacific Sky.

thanx!:)

That sounds like a great idea, to have pizza for dinner so that I can see the sailaway. Brilliant idea! Thank you!

I love the food in the restaurant but you cant beat the sailaway!!! The food is just like on the Pacific Sky isn't it?

Thank you everyone for making me feel welcome. I am so addicted already!

I am going on the cruise with my friend who I met doing a workaway cruise on the Pacific Sky.

Strawberry,

I am thinking of going on this one!

Have done two short cruises before.

My only problem is this time I dont think my partner in crime (my brother) will be joining me...

Dan

Strawberry,

I am thinking of going on this one!

Have done two short cruises before.

My only problem is this time I dont think my partner in crime (my brother) will be joining me...

Dan

I'm very excited now. Only 8 weeks to go now! After this one I want to do a longer cruise next year with my BF. Is any one doing Pacific Sun 30th march for 3 nights?

Can't wait for the cocktails!!! :) :eek:

• 3 weeks later...

Hello All and Hello Straw.

Me and 2 friend will also be going on this cruise ( a bday get away). Its our 1st time on cruise, so very excited about this trip.

For those who being on the Sun, what acitivties is there ?

one thing i am looking forward to is the Food ! please tell me the Food is great ! PLEASE !

Anyone else going on board this cruise ???

- NATOZ

Hello All and Hello Straw.

Me and 2 friend will also be going on this cruise ( a bday get away). Its our 1st time on cruise, so very excited about this trip.

For those who being on the Sun, what acitivties is there ?

one thing i am looking forward to is the Food ! please tell me the Food is great ! PLEASE !

Anyone else going on board this cruise ???

- NATOZ

I have been on the Pacific Sky and the food is fantastic! I haven't been on the Sun but I think the food is all the same on the ships. Yum! :)

You will have a great time. Cruising is the best!

I'm going with my friend. Can't wait. Counting down! It's good to know someone else is going on this cruise! :D

Strawberry,

YOu will have a ball on the cruise. P and O will tell you that this isalot of party people just wanting to let their hair down. MOstly under 50 but you know what I dont listen as you make the cruise what you want out of it.

My hubby and I are not party animals but when we went on the Sun in November we became addicted to cruising and this way we could go without the children and it is short enough for that. I would however like be going longer but that will come sometime again.

As for the food we though it was good. Being first time cruisers! Loved it but I will say we never got to eat in the restuarant as we had a not yet 2 yr old and we ate the kids junk food. NO wander I put on 7 kilos!!! I have just lost 6 of it so I am going to be wary this time....lol..

Have fun.... If you meet a lady in the bars named JOY she is a beautiful waitress and she dedicated a song to my son (he was 2 1/2) we miss her. Say HI from Thomas if you remember.

Take care

• 1 month later...

There are 30 of us from a Sydney Dance School going along. We dance Ceroc and you can find out more about it here (http://www.ceroc.com.au), maybe had a lesson or two before the cruise so you can join in the fun and games!

You'll be able to see us in the night clubs/dance spots each night, we're a pretty friendly bunch of various ages so come along and say hi!

J

Wow! Strawberry and others,looks like you will have an entertaining time with J and her ceroc dancers :D It will make good viewing! On my last cruise there was a couple that could really ballroom dance, they practically put on a show every night,they were so good to watch.Wish I could see these,but I couldn't go on a 3 nighter,a lot of hassle for me for that amount of time.Have a great time

Wow! Strawberry and others,looks like you will have an entertaining time with J and his ceroc dancers :D It will make good viewing!

Certainly will. We will have a teacher there with us too. Not sure if there will be lessons aboard ship or not. Hope so!

J

There are 30 of us from a Sydney Dance School going along. We dance Ceroc and you can find out more about it here (http://www.ceroc.com.au), maybe had a lesson or two before the cruise so you can join in the fun and games!

You'll be able to see us in the night clubs/dance spots each night, we're a pretty friendly bunch of various ages so come along and say hi!

J

Wow! :) Looks like it will be a busy cruise! I am sure you will have a great time! Your dancing looks like fun!

7 days to go now. Can't wait! :D

Archived