Paradise question

2xsin12mths

We were on the Paradise 3 weeks ago, our room was one of the new room Suite on deck 14. We enjoyed the views, the room and service we got. One warning about deck 14, there are just 2 elevators and the wait going down can be a long wait, also just 2 going back up. We got used to the stairway. As far as the colors go? I'll just guess it was the standard colors and trim, we only bathed and slept in our room, watched a few movies late night.  

35 minutes ago, Hotshotrucking said:

We were on the Paradise 3 weeks ago, our room was one of the new room Suite on deck 14. We enjoyed the views, the room and service we got. One warning about deck 14, there are just 2 elevators and the wait going down can be a long wait, also just 2 going back up. We got used to the stairway. As far as the colors go? I'll just guess it was the standard colors and trim, we only bathed and slept in our room, watched a few movies late night.  

We are booked in one of the Junior Suites on Deck 14 in a few days.  Can you tell me which room you were in?  And does it seem to be larger than the normal balcony cabin?