Public Bar outside Vibe on Breakaway

Slowingdog

Does anyone know if the small bar on deck 17 outside of Vibe is usually open for sail away? I don't see a name listed for this bar. I'm not talking about the bar inside of Vibe, but the small section just outside. Looking to meet up with a group and thought this would be a good spot since the area near the pool bar is usually so crowded for sail away.

And if you are familiar with this bar, does it usually stay open all day? Or just limited hours?

Thanks

I did not personally go up there and see if it was open for sail away so i cant answer 100%. However i was on the 1/17 sailing and just went back and looked at the hours of operations for bars listed on the Freestyle Daily for day 1 and the Vibe bar is NOT showing any hours of operation on day 1. I also looked at the dailies for the rest of the cruise and it was open  from 9:00 am -6:00 pm some nights 7:00 pm. Hope this helps

Edited by rhcp901
typos

Every away class ship that I've sailed (Getaway, Escape, and Bliss) the public side of vibe has been open during sail away... I'm sailing the Breakaway next week, so I can let you know for sure then...

Every bar closes just prior to the muster drill, but reopens soon afterwards...