Maya Chan beach booked...something else?

wlcm2brdwy

One of the places that we're going to be stopping at is Costa Maya and we were planning on reserving a spot at Maya Chan Beach since we heard about it on this board. However, they are all booked. Any one have any other suggestions? This will be our honeymoon cruise. Thanks!

Check out the Krazy Lobster. Its a nice not perfect beach, but they take care of you, free internet, a free drink of some sort(non drinker here), a great price on a bucket of beers, and I have read reviews about really good food. Its a $3pp open air ride to the area, and a $2 pp taxi ride back, and there is no shortage of rides. We have been twice. Google it. Just a quick FYI, the beaches there all can have bad days with sea weed, depending on the winds and currents, but they do a great job or raking and cleaning the beaches early each day to minimize. In my photo, you can see a few pieces in the water

IMG_0203.JPG

Heres the link to krazy lobster. The beaches are all right next to each other, most have a bar and/or restaurant just off the beach. The loungers and umbrellas are complimentary as well.

Cant say one is better than the other, but the owner is right there greeting everyone and making sure they are taken care of.

http://www.thekrazylobstercostamaya.com/

Edited by razzinger
added content

1 hour ago, wlcm2brdwy said:

I should have mentioned, my fiancé and I hardly drink. 

Not an issue, thy are happy to serve you water or soda, and all of them sell food. With most of the beach bars if you make a small purchase you get chairs and an umbrella included.