Captain Bob's speed boat tour

TRAVELCRUZIN

A ladder will be used.  If you are worried about accessibility, email Bob and ask him exactly what kind of ladder the boat will have - and ask if he would send you a picture if you really want detail.  Of course, remember that Bob uses mutiple boats - but the boats are very similar and ladders should be very similar.

• 2 weeks later...

If you get put on his smaller boat there is no ladder and you climb up using  a prop and ledge off the back of the boat. Not super easy but if mobile you might be able to manage. To get off you have to jump of the side of the boat. Is different if you are lucky enough to get on the 2 larger boats he has. I unfortunately got stuck on the smaller boat. Hitting the waves was brutal on my back as I had to sit up front in the bow.

There are 10 of us in my group for Captain Bob's tour while in St. Martin on Thursday, April 11th, 2019. Anyone interested in helping fill up my group so we can have a 'private' boat? Need 6 more. 

BTW, I have done his tour several years back.  LOVED IT!  Now I have recommended it to my group and we are doing it.