More questions about the Teen Club

Hikini

We will be sailing on the Star in June and this time we will have teenagers with us. (Two 13 years olds and a 15 year old.)

Thanks for your previous replies to my questions about the drink coupon book - that was helpful.

I'm wondering about the activities the kids might be involved in, and where do we go to sign up for the program?

Any of your thoughts about the teen program are welcomed!

Hikini:D

We will be sailing on the Star in June and this time we will have teenagers with us. (Two 13 years olds and a 15 year old.)

Thanks for your previous replies to my questions about the drink coupon book - that was helpful.

I'm wondering about the activities the kids might be involved in, and where do we go to sign up for the program?

Any of your thoughts about the teen program are welcomed!

There will be a meeting the first night you get on the ship, and a form for parents to sign. There will be a listing of activities for the week passed out, your teens can choose which ones they will want to participate in. The teen room (with music, video games, table games...etc) is open all the time and many of the teens hang out in there and just chat/whatever all the time. They are free to come and go as they please, no signing in or signing up for specific events. There were quite a few late night dances, karaoke event that often went on until 1AM. I remember one night they all ate together in one of the main restaurants, there is a version of the murder mystery dinner that they are doing now on the star for teens, there were the typical scavenger hunts, ping pong tournaments, pool games, and free arcade times. My daughter had a great time on the STAR last April and can't wait to go back in Feb.

:)

Thank you so much Angelsx4 for taking all the time to scan and post these. I really appreciate that! And thanks immmargaret for the working link.:)

This really helps us out with the kids who will be along with us on this next cruise. We've never sailed with the kids before, so have never paid any attention to their activities.

Thanks again!

Archived