Getaway Glow Party

Karenm0224

Hello!  Cruising on the Getaway next week.  I’m new to NCL and was hoping someone can explain what the Glow Party is.  I’ve heard it referred to as the White Party as well.  Should we wear all white?  Does NCL provide glow sticks, etc. free of charge or should we bring some?  What night will it likely be held?   Are there any other theme parties on the Getaway?  Thanks!

On 2/3/2019 at 7:50 PM, Karenm0224 said:

Hello!  Cruising on the Getaway next week.  I’m new to NCL and was hoping someone can explain what the Glow Party is.  I’ve heard it referred to as the White Party as well.  Should we wear all white?  Does NCL provide glow sticks, etc. free of charge or should we bring some?  What night will it likely be held?   Are there any other theme parties on the Getaway?  Thanks!

My son was on the January 27th sailing. On that cruise, the Glow Party was on Friday evening. You are encouraged to wear white to reflect the neon lights and strobes. Glow sticks are provided free of charge. I guess it can get pretty crazy. He wasn’t sure about the other parties held there.

On 2/3/2019 at 7:50 PM, Karenm0224 said:

Just off the Jan 27th Sailing. Friday (Cozumel) night is the glow party. There were a lot of people wearing white. The bartenders are also wearing all white. 

There was a party in Spice H20 every night. Most head over to Bliss Nightclub after midnight.